Hydro Ottawa Limited's distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. At any time, Hydro Ottawa Limited may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings as well.
Custom Incentive Regulation (CIR) - Year 3 Update
EB-2017-0052: Hydro Ottawa Limited filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on August 14, 2017 under section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c.15 (Schedule B), seeking approval to change the rates that Hydro Ottawa charges for delivery distribution, to be effective January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
These documents may not currently be fully accessible to the visually impaired, please contact us for any required assistance.
DECISION AND ORDERS
- Decision and Rate Order – December 14, 2017
PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS AND INTERROGATORY RESPONSES
- Hydro Ottawa Response – December 1, 2017
- Ontario Energy Board (OEB) – November 7, 2017
- Global Adjustment Analysis Preliminary Questions
- Letter and Updated Evidence – October 11, 2017
- Letter – October 10, 2017