Hydro Ottawa Limited's distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. At any time, Hydro Ottawa Limited may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings.
Custom Incentive Regulation (CIR) - Year 4 Update
EB-2018-0044: Hydro Ottawa Limited filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on August 13, 2018 under section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c.15 (Schedule B), seeking approval to change the rates that Hydro Ottawa charges for delivery distribution, to be effective January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
These documents may not currently be fully accessible to the visually impaired, please contact us for any required assistance.
ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND EVIDENCE
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Appendix 2 JA – Summary of Recoverable OM&A Expenses
- Appendix 2 OA – Capital Structure and Cost of Capital & Appendix 2 OB Debt Instruments
- 4-4-4 2019 PILS Workform
- 6-1-A 2019 Revenue Requirement Workform
- 7-1-A 2019 Cost Allocation Model
- 8-3-A 2019 RTSR Workform
- 8-10-A Tariff of Rates and Charges and Bill Impacts
- 9-1-A 2019 DVA Workform
- 9-2-A GA Analysis Workform
- 9-2-C Account 1595 Workform