Your first step towards saving. Receive up to 50% of project costs to perform energy audits that will help you identify the costs and benefits of implementing energy-efficiency measures and prioritize energy management projects for your business.
Get up to 50% for an electricity survey and analysis. We’ll help you evaluate and prioritize your best energy-saving opportunities for an investment grade audit and cover up to a maximum of $25,000.
Detailed Analysis for Capital Projects
Get additional funding – up to $10,000. For buildings with more than 50,000 square feet, we cover up to 50% for detailed project costs and deeper savings calculations for capital-intensive projects identified by the electricity survey and analysis.
Detailed Analysis for Non-Capital Projects
Get up to $5,000. Provides recommendations and simple payback calculations for non-capital intensive projects. Often, these savings can be achieved by improvements to non-lighting equipment, including: fans, pumps, domestic water.
Get up to $7,500 available. If you rent an office or retail space, we’ll cover up to 50% for audits of lighting, office equipment and plug loads, up to a maximum of $7,500.
Your auditor must meet one of the following qualifications:
- A professional engineer (P.Eng.)
- A certified engineering technologist (CET)
- A certified energy manager (CEM)
- A certified measurement and verification professional with at least three years of relevant experience evaluating energy systems in buildings
- An engineer-in-training under the supervision of a P.Eng. or CET, only if the audit report is signed by the qualified professional