Understanding that children’s drawings and other works of art are cherished keepsakes for many parents, Hydro Ottawa hopes to encourage its customers to sign up for paperless billing and save paper for what matters: kids and their imaginations.
For every customer who registers for paperless billing Hydro Ottawa will donate $5 to the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) Foundation.
The CHEO Foundation’s mission is to further the physical, mental and social well-being of children and their families in eastern Ontario and western Quebec. Pediatric medicine and care require specialized equipment, innovative programs and research focused on, and designed to treat children and youth. All of these areas require funding to ensure doctors, nurses and researchers stay at the forefront of current medical trends.
Hydro Ottawa will also donate an additional $5 for every customer who registers for an automated payment plan by October 31, 2018.
Registering for paperless services is fast and easy. Learn more at hydroottawa.com/account.
- Online billing provides customers with a better way of doing business with us. It is convenient, easy to use, and secure! Paperless billing also reduces our environmental footprint.
- Marking its sixth and most successful campaign to date, the 2017 Go Paperless campaign raised $88,456 for CHEO. Last year’s donation resulted in the purchase of a portable, paperless Echocardiography Machine for CHEO’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Since Hydro Ottawa began its E-Billing campaigns in 2015, it has raised more than $280,000 for CHEO.
“Going paperless is good for our customers, good for the environment and good for the kids at CHEO. Hydro Ottawa is proud to partner with CHEO once again to encourage our customers to go paperless.”
- Bryce Conrad, Hydro Ottawa President and Chief Executive Officer
“We are thrilled to partner with Hydro Ottawa. We share the same belief that by putting children first, we are investing in our community, and the future.”
– Jacqueline Belsito, VP Philanthropy and Community Engagement, CHEO Foundation
Manager, Media and Public Affairs
Tel: 613-738-5499 ext. 345