Switch to online billing – it’s easy and convenient.
If you don’t have an online account, create one today. All you need is a valid email address. Once you’ve created an online account you can sign up for online billing. (login required)
Register by phone
Our Customer Service representatives can help you register for an online account and online billing. Call us at 613-738-6400 (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) for assistance. All you need is a valid email address.
We can send you a due date reminder email one day before your payment is due.
To register, login to MyAccount, click ‘Profile’ and select ‘Notification Preferences’.
Benefits of online billing
- Get notified by email as soon as your bill is ready (no more paper!)
- Access your bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Avoid lost bills
- Reduce clutter
- Access up to two years of past bills (or more, upon request)
Choose your type of email notification
During the online billing registration process, you can choose which email notification you’d like to receive.
You can change your notification at any time by logging into MyAccount. Once logged in, select ‘Profile’ and click on ‘Add/Remove Accounts’. Select your preferred notification type and click ‘Save Changes’.
- The ‘Standard Notification’ doesn’t contain any account information – it simply informs you a bill is ready on MyAccount.
- The ‘Enhanced Notification’ includes your account number, address, current balance and due date.
Pay your bill
We offer many convenient ways to pay your bill. Select a payment method that works best for you.
Note: Your online bill cannot be printed and then used to make payment by mail, or in person at a financial institution. It does not include an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) line which is a payment processing requirement.
More to consider
- If you like the convenience of online billing, you may be interested in automated payments.
- Receive a due date reminder email one day before your electricity bill is due. To register, login to MyAccount, click on ‘Profile’ and select ‘Notification Preferences’.
- Download our app! It provides timely and personal insights related to your electricity usage. Billing and power outage information is also available. Download it from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. To login into the app, use the same email address and password as your MyAccount login.