Hydro Ottawa Limited's distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. At any time, Hydro Ottawa Limited may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings.
Custom Incentive Regulation (CIR) – Year 3 Update
EB-2022-0042: Hydro Ottawa Limited filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on August 3, 2022 under section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c.15 (Schedule B), seeking approval to change the rates that Hydro Ottawa charges for delivery distribution, to be effective January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
These documents may not currently be fully accessible to the visually impaired, please contact us for any required assistance.
ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND EVIDENCE
- Excel Spreadsheets
- 1-1-3 (A) - OEB Appendix 2-A
- 4-3-1 (A) - 2023 Income Tax/PILs Workform
- 4-4-2 (A) - LRAMVA Workform
- 4-4-2 (B) - IESO Final Verified 2017 CDM Summary Report
- 4-4-2 (C) - 2018 Program Participation and Cost Report
- 6-1-1 (A) - 2023 Revenue Requirement Workform
- 8-3-1 (A) - 2023 RTSR Workform
- 8-7-1 (A) - Drycore Calculations
- 8-10-1 (A) - 2022 Current and 2023 Proposed Tariff of Rates and Charges
- 9-1-1 (A) - Deferral and Variance Account (Continuity Schedule)
- 9-3-1 (A) - Global Adjustment Analysis