Hydro Ottawa Limited's distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. At any time, Hydro Ottawa Limited may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings.
Custom Incentive Regulation (CIR) – Year 2 Update
EB-2021-0035: Hydro Ottawa Limited filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on August 18, 2021 under section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c.15 (Schedule B), seeking approval to change the rates that Hydro Ottawa charges for delivery distribution, to be effective January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
These documents may not currently be fully accessible to the visually impaired, please contact us for any required assistance.
DECISION AND ORDER
INTERROGATORY RESPONSES AND UPDATES
- Letter and Updated Evidence – December 3, 2021
- Hydro Ottawa Response - October 21, 2021
ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND EVIDENCE
- Excel Spreadsheets
- 1-1-3 (A) - OEB Appendix 2-A
- 4-3-1 (A) - 2022 Income Tax/Pils Model
- 6-1-1 (A) - 2022 Revenue Requirement Workform
- 8-3-1 (A) - 2022 RTSR Workform
- 8-7-1 (A) - Drycore Calculations
- 8-10-1 (A) - 2021 Current and 2022 Proposed Tariff of Rates and Charges
- 9-1-1 (A) - Deferral and Variance Account (Continuity Schedule)
- 9-3-1 (A) - Global Adjustment Analysis
- 9-3-1 (B) - Account 1595 Workform