You’re invited to learn the latest on the Industrial Conservation Initiative (ICI) program.
ICI is a provincial program aimed at shifting large electricity users’ consumption away from peak hours. This allows eligible customers to choose how their global adjustment costs are calculated, and can lead to significant savings for those customers that can reduce their demand during peak periods. Understanding how the program works can help you make the best decision for your facility.
In this 1-hour webinar, we will walk you through two options for Global Adjustment calculation, and how to make the most of the ICI program. Don’t forget to bring your questions because half of this session is dedicated to answering them.
In this webinar, you will
- Determine your eligibility, and learn to acquire maximum benefits with the ICI program (ie. how to use it to your advantage)
- Learn key dates of the ICI program, including how and when to apply
- Learn how the ICI program now offers more choices in how you are billed for global adjustment
- Understand how your global adjustment costs will be calculated and learn how peak periods can impact your global adjustment charges
- Get insightful hints on conservation and load shifting
- Understand how Hydro Ottawa can help
This 1-hour webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. EDT.